Tuesday, April 14, 2009

April Show

I forgot to tell everyone (I kind told some people) that I went to the Martha Stewart show. She was having a special April Fool's day show and wanted to fill her audience entirely with people named "April". I spent all my life be asked if I was born in April or being teased about my name that, I thought it was a nice change to have a special event because I was named April.

It was fun but a long day. Need to be at the studio by 8:30--I got the 6:45 bus just in case. The funny thing about that day was I found out there were more people name April that wasn't born in April. I don't have anything to complain about.

Anyhow, here's the gifts that I got for going to the show. Not bad for being named April.

April show gift 4


Yellow Rainslicker from Land's End. Had to wear it for almost the whole show. How Martha of them.

April show gift 3

Intial pendant from Helen Ficalora. An "A" of course.


April show gift 2

Slumdog Millionaire DVD. I was happy to get this. Hadn't seen the movie yet, but now I have.


April show gift 1

Martha's embossing kit with letters and butterflies. The base is being mailed to me.

No comments: