Thursday, August 26, 2010

Waiting for my ride

WG attempts to call me 3x this afternoon. All I hear is "hello?" "hello?"
I finally reach him. And he said, "Can you get home by 6:30?"
"I guess, why?"
"Need to drop the car off."
So I'm thinking something is wrong with his car. Not realizing I had a 4-5 meeting, I make a mad dash out of the office @ 4:50. I hit all kinds of traffic, I pull in to my driveway @ 6:35. He's no where to be found. I pick up my phone to find 2 message--Why doesn't he know I don't pick up the phone while driving. So I called him and to be told to drop the truck off at the Honda dealership.

Now wait, I thought it was his car we dropping off. What is wrong with the truck? To make this very long story shorter, it's a 1/2 hour since I dropped the car off and I'm still waiting and I need to use the bathroom cause I made mad dash here.

Why do I even try!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: