Monday, September 1, 2008

sleeplessness

I know I haven't been posting as I thought I would. I got a bit of the sleeplessness after my sister and niece left. I'm at least sleeping now but not all the way through the night. I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon at this time of my life.

Wish I could figure out what to do about the heat. Lately, I've taken too lying on my cool wood floors in front of the air condition vent for a while until I feel cold. WG and I rearranged the bedroom today, maybe this will be a cooler layout, farther away from the windows. I'm also thinking of getting a small fan to blow directly on me (C-nP will really hate that).

I'm looking for to the cold weather, hopefully then I'll feel normal and may get a better nights sleep. Oh wait, I forgot last winter began the violent wiping off of the covers.


Enough about my "hot". I'll try and post The Great Wild West, Part 2 this week. And I wanted to get some of things I've been making up to share.

No comments: