Sunday, March 22, 2009

wheatgerm's fabulous buys

Went to the flea market this Saturday. WG got some great buys. I thought I'd shared them with you. It's not exactly what I would have wanted but WG couldn't pass up the deal.

flea market find 2
flea market find 1

Goram Silver plated flatwear 44 pieces



flea market find 4
flea market find 3

noritake setting for 8

Got some great ideas for bags. Keep seeing these great crochet bags in a granny square patter in this black cord-like yarn. I need to do some research to figure out the the "yarn" is. I'm work on a scarf right on using a yarn that may work for this bag. I may have to buy more to make a prototype. Will post something soon when I have worked out a bit.


This is also the lunch WG made for me today. Rad Na Moo--flat rice noodle in a pork sauce with baby chinese broccoli. Yum!!

rad na moo

No comments: