Thursday, May 14, 2009

my fashion flea market finds

WG and I have been going to the flea market pretty often recently. I got some fun vintage stuff for me. I also got a adjustable dress form to help me fix all the vintage goodies.

In the process of uploading my last years vacation pics. Maybe by time I get to CA next month I'll have them posted.

vintage apron-gray/red stripe
gray striped permanently pleated apron that I'm turning into a skirt.

vintage apron-flower pattern
flower print permanently pleated apron that I'm turing into a skirt.

vintage pattern-fitted dress 2
one of 7 vintage patterns that I got for 3 dollars. I hope my sister can help me adjust them to fit me.

vintage pattern-shirtdress
I was looking for a shirtdress and now I have a pattern.

vintage pattern-fitted dress
I love the look of this pattern. May need to drop a few lbs to wear it.

vintage pattern-summer dress
I think this will be my first attempt to start sewing again. I'm bringing this to my sister's, so she can help me alter the pattern to fit. I'm hoping I have enough yardage to make this dress with something from my material stash.

vintage pattern-coat
Hope I feel ambitious to make a coat this fall.

vintage pattern-handbags
Picked up this pattern to inspire me to make up some bags to sell.

No comments: