Friday, May 22, 2009

a year late can't be too bad

I know, I know. I should have done this at least 10 months ago but I didn't. And now that I have the time, I've decided to post the rest of my Wild, Wild West pictures.

So I posted images from Sacramento and Zion National Park. Here's the rest of the trip. I hate to admit that I still have to develop some pictures from a disposable camera. Our camera broke on the 1st day at Grand Canyon. So I can't say it's all the pictures but most of them.

Tahoe

Tahoe_09

The mountains still had snow, it was definitely colder than Sacramento.


Tahoe_04

An island in Lake Tahoe. The color of the water was beautiful

On the road to the pass

Driving out of Tahoe to go over one of the pass to Nevada


Death Valley

DeathValley

Driving into Death Valley NP

scotty's castle 5

Scotty's Castle at Death Valley NP


scotty's castle 7

Mom and me at Scotty's Castle


death valley 3

Wildlife



Vegas

vegas 1

hours for driving to vegas and a picture of my round face


hoover dam 1

instead of gambling, we went to the Hoover Dam



Route 66

Route 66 2

Hackberry General Store


Route 66 3

WG posing with a wooden indian


Route 66 4

Dad and a new friend


Route 66 1

Mom and Dad playing tourist



Grand Canyon

grand canyon 2

Me on the edge


grand canyon 1

Grand Canyon



That's all folks!

No comments: