Tuesday, October 27, 2009

It's been a while . . .

I guess I got busy, no really, I was just lazy to post something new. I burnt myself out editing the vacation pictures (this is why I want my own camera). I just took a bunch of really crappy pictures (from my cell phone) of some baby gifts I just made that I need to put up on flickr and ravelry, I have to still edit my arches pictures to post the link and M/T wedding pictures. Oh well. . . . I guess I have something to do tomorrow.

I need to get inspired somehow. This change of life crap is really getting the best of me. Feeling old and tired (really tired), my only inspiration is how I can get more sleep. My new idea is to get one of those mini trampolines to work out on; Not so expensive ($200), hopefully doesn't take too much space (along with my dressform, computer and small tv) and I will (hoping, so I can cancel my stupid gym membership) enjoy it to use it at least 3x a week.

There is something that I'm looking forward to: making a baby blanket for someone at work. Once we buy the yarn, I can start knitting. I think I'm going to make the Mitered Square Blanket from Mason-Dixon Knitting. I love the look of the blanket and this give me a goal to make it. If it comes out great, maybe I'll make one for myself (my list is getting so long).

Well off to post those crappy pictures. I just wanted some proof that I haven't been a
totally slug these past few months. Oh I forgot to mention, I did drive 1000 miles in 3 day with my mom as the navigator and dad sleeping in the back. Just visualize that and you will understand.

No comments: