Sunday, April 3, 2011

Exhausted!

And that's why I haven't posted in a why while.  I think things are catching up with me. I just feel so tired and just can't seem to make it go away. On top of being tired, I've been fighting a headache and anxiety. I need to workout to get it out of my system but when can I fit in my schedule. I wish I had a week of doing nothing but I really don't see that in my near future.

In my crazy baking life, been trying out some new recipes and adding to some old favorites.

-Earl Grey cupcakes with orange marmalade filling and vanilla cream cheese frosting
-Chocolate cupcakes with Nutella filling and chocolate cream cheese frosting
-Sausage and veggie strata (savory bread pudding)
-strawberry cream cheese scones


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: