Friday, November 4, 2011

I haven't posted in over a month

I know, I know. I've been busy, baking every chance I get and I still can't keep up. Cheesecake, cheesecake, cheesecake. aaargh! But this week, I'm hoping to cook up a cheese pumpkin, that I got from the fruit/veggie deliver at the office, to make pumpkin cheesecake and the rest for some pumpkin pancakes. I got the cheese pumpkin because it's suppose be the best to make this out of.

I was also busy baking up some Halloween cupcakes (not my favorite holiday since events of last year) for a friend's son, spiders and ghosts. I didn't realize that black frosting was so hard to make. Thank goodness for the internet. Just touch green to get my black.  I hope the kids enjoy the cupcakes.

Here's some picture of the pumpkins, spiders and ghost. The light orange pumpkin is the cheese pumpkin.
pumpkins spiders and ghosts

No comments: