Sunday, October 19, 2014

Sunday's Lineup

UPDATE: I only got 2 items from list done--marmalade and salad. Got side track with knitting and cleaning. Oh well, there is always next week.

It has nothing to do with sports but what I want to make today. I think I have I high hopes. Let's see what I can get done. 

First up--mandarin and lime waiting to boil
  • mandarin and lime marmalade--got some mandarins at a great price and guess who brought me limes again. Giant pot of marmalade!
  • a batch of lime curd
  • raspberry lime bars--with the lime curd I make and using Dorie Greenspan's recipe
  • toasted almond dacquoise--trying out zoebakes.com's recipe
  • chai tea cake
  • vanilla buttercream
  • layered cake--using the last 3 items above. Been dreaming of this cake of layers of chai tea cake, lime curd, vanilla bean buttercream and almond dacquoise. 
  • cheesecake
  • salad prep--this week's lunch

No comments: