Monday, July 21, 2008

tah dah! I'm here!

Hi all! This is my first posting. Yes, FINALLY!!! I’ve been talking about this for a couple of years now, and I guess I finally got my act in somewhat in order and a gentle nudge from Aunty K, here it is. I’m still not sure what it is going to be so please bear with me or just give me a yell to get on with it.

I guess I should explain the name. I think everyone has a superhero in them or at least a name and my name came about with my middle of the night battle cries, “I’M HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” and violent ripping off of the covers. It really sucks to get old but I thought I’d embrace it and become a super hero (or pretend to be one). My super powers are radiating excessive body heat in the middle of the night and constant whine about being hot. That should scare a few bad guys away.

No comments: