Friday, July 2, 2010

Cleaning out crap

UPDATE: 6 boxes of of crap went to Goodwill yesterday. 5 boxes of books and a box of housewares. Still have more to get rid of. I'm on a roll now.


I'm on a break from cleaning out crap from my garage. I just loaded 5 boxes of books (roughly 75 books) and a box of housewares in the car. I still have a lot of stuff.


Here's some pictures of my goings-on.
Oat's books
WG's "Keep" books. I gave him 3 full boxes to look through and this is what he kept.


My pile of books
My pile of books, not bad for someone that has 5 boxes in the car to go to goodwill.


Reference books to give away
And a box of reference books to give away to any takers. 


Now I have to figure out where to put all the things I'm keeping. I don't like it in the garage. Hard to get to. And I have to break down the boxes that don't have anything in it. I wished I could get rid of more stuff. Maybe one more sort, and I'll eliminate even more.

No comments: