Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The flora from my vacation

I'm doing my catch up baking for the restaurant. As I wait for the cupcakes to be done, I thought I'd posted more pics from the vacation. For some reason, I took a lot of pictures of flowers. Hmmm . . . could this stem from my critter-eaten zinnas experience this summer? I wish my flower garden looked half this good. 

Water fountain from Old Town, Lausanne
One of the many water fountains


Hanging in playground from Old Town, Lausanne
IMG_0611

Painted water fountain from Old Town, Lausanne
water fountain

Famous covered bridge from Lucerne
covered bridge


Bluebell on one of the trails from Mount Pilatus, Lucerne
IMG_0632


Pincushion flowers from Mount Pilatus, Lucerne
IMG_0633

Wildflowers from Mount Pilatus, Lucerne
IMG_0635

No comments: