Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Mind Reading

Since when did this become the most important skill to have. I've never seen it in a job description but apparently it is the most important "skill" to have in my job. And where can I take a class in it [I wonder if they offer it as a telecourse]. Here I thought it was a gift and only special people had it but now it seems to be a requirement. 

Oh yes, bad day at work. All I've done for the past 5 1/2 hours is change, change and more change. [oh I did run out to pee once and once to grab lunch but the rest of the time it has been stuck to my computer. And I wonder why my shoulder hurt so bad] And if I had mind those mind reading skills, my life would be so much less stressful. 

I should have gone out for a walk a 1/2 hour ago to work out some of this stress. Oh, well back to work--what other craziness do I have in store for the next 2 hours. 

No comments: