Sunday, November 4, 2012

We are back up!

Just wanted to let everyone know that we got our power/internet/cable back on Saturday, around 2 o'clock in the afternoon. I was outside talking to the neighbors when she notice that our lights were on. We were all so happy as we were expecting it on Monday. Thank you for all who got our power back quicker than expected. I'm so happy. It was a great ending to a very hard week.

Although we had power/internet/cable at the restaurant, having it back up at home, makes much more of a difference. I think it is just getting back to some kind or normalcy. I can't believe that I was looking forward to washing clothes and cleaning my kitchen.

And for all of you that didn't know our restaurant lost power for less than 12 hours and we were up and running the next morning. It was crazy time as many people didn't have power and were able to get food. Our restaurant serve as power up station, news source (we had cable) and a place to get a hot meal. We are so grateful to all who came. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.

And most of all, I want to thank everyone for your concern and support during this time. I greatly appreciated it, especially on Wednesday afternoon when I felt at my lowest. The stress of the restaurant and my other job were colliding and it was just my breaking point. Thanks so much. I'm signing off now to do more laundry, I'd never thought I'd look forward to this.

No comments: