I'm still working out what I'm making, this is what I have committed to so far:
- Earl Grey cupcakes with lemon curd filling and cream cheese frosting
- Strawberry cupcakes with strawberry jam filling and strawberry cream cheese frosting
- Blackberry Jam cupcakes with vanilla swiss buttercream
- Red Velvet cupcake with chocolate ganache filling and cream cheese frosting
- Chocolate cupcake with fudgy chocolate frosting [may have a little surprise filling]
- I'm thinking of doing an apple spice cupcake or orange cupcake that probably will be the last batch I'll make
And I'm hoping that I get all of these done so I can whip up a couple of batches of macarons for the restaurant as valentine's promotion. I haven't even promoted that yet as I don't know if I can make it. But if I do, it will be raspberry and meyer lemon macarons. I'm making them smaller than I've testing so I can give out 1 per person or 2 per couple. There will be lots of piping in my future--my arm already hurt.
Okay, off I go to prep some almond flour for my macarons. I have faith that I can do it all. Pictures to come.