Saturday, March 9, 2013

Work, Work, Work

Sorry to complain but I'm exhausted--got home at 12:30am this morning. Who knew that waiting for an airplane in a very crowded airport can be so tiring. I'm trying to catch up with things from being away for the last 3 days. 

I slept in till 9:30 then decide to showered and sort out my work emails. Then off to the restaurant for brunch and check what I needed for desserts. Went to the store to pick up my ingredients, so busy with people but I had to go then cause I have so much to do. 

I've been home for the last 4 hours finishing what I can on my work project. I was guilted into working on this even though I have tons things to do for the restaurant and home. I got too many nagging emails that I just had to make them stop. I hope they appreciate it but I know they will not care. Oh well, not I have to bake. And tomorrow it all home things.

When will I get some time for myself or at least cut my mullet off to stop looking like a bad 80's haircut. I just tried to take a picture of what it looks like it but I'm a wreck. I could bare to posting a horrible picture of myself. Maybe whatever I bake tonight will come out great and I can post a picture of that. Till then.

No comments: