Sunday, July 27, 2014

Six Years!

Untitled
Snapdragons from the community gardens at my farmers market
I can't believe it's been six years since I've started this blog. And I'm still Princess Hot Flash [I would have thought by now, I would have be Princess No-Hot Flash] and at the rate and intensity, I should change my name to Princess Supernova or Stinky Supernova with all the sweating I'm doing [on bad days, it's once a hour for pretty much the whole day and night]. I know, I know, too much information. 

Anyway, I'm glad to see you are still coming for visiting to see what I'm up to. Hope it I can keep it up. Don't know what has gotten into me, but this month I've been posting a lot. 
Maybe it's because I'm in between crazy projects and decide to make more time for myself and not put so much pressure with the restaurant stuff. 

No comments: