Wednesday, January 14, 2015

First cold of the 2015

And it sure knocked me out. Three and half days of blowing my nose, hacking to my throat was raw and achy-iness that made me think I had a flu without a fever. But I guess I just have a really bad head cold. I used up a whole box of tissues, I'm on my second. I just wish it would go away.

The house and the kitchen is a mess because I have no energy to do anything but lay in bed, watch TV and knit or crochet. I wanted to start this pattern with some worsted weight wool I have. I thought i would make a great throw. But I was not in the right frame of mind, to tired from this stupid cold.


Untitled
old vintage pattern that someone passed on to me
Not much of a post, just moaning about my misery. WG has to keep his germs away from next time. This is horrible.

No comments: