Friday, February 6, 2015

Getting through winter

I'm close to being done with the my head cold/sinus infection. Hurray! I'm so tired of blowing my nose and finally getting my taste back.

Winter started off slow but now has kicked in. Thought I'd post some wintery snow pictures as well as what I've been up to on these cold and blustery days.



Untitled
WG decided to get a new yellow shovel

Untitled
Fron the not-so-much blizzard. Still beautiful!

Untitled
CB's car wintering at our house

Stuff I've been working on
So many ends
Still working; one skein left but so many ends to weave in :(
Untitled
For some little princesses, hand beaded tiaras
Untitled
garter stitch slouchy hat for my new commute
Untitled
my first commuter project
Untitled
to fill my craving-chichi dango
Untitled
Chicken soba salad with gochujang dressing--so good and spicy!

No comments: