Friday, July 29, 2011

Update on my vacation to-do list

Things that I can cross off the list:
-worked for WG at the restaurant [I also was at restaurant almost everyday--some days were more work than others]
-baked bread pudding, red velvet cupcakes, chocolate mocha cupcakes, and cheesecake
-made shave ice syrup [can't remember what flavors]
-cleaned my house
-went to icp, had lunch with friend and learned the ins and outs of twitter
-made strawberry ice cream for me and WG to have @ home
-got a new tire for my truck
-got my hair cut and colored
-went to the farmers market got so white peaches for us

Things I didn't get to do
-find my upholstery webbing for the tote bag [I hope I didn't throw this out in one my get rid of crap days]
-layout my dress for cutting
-massage
-plant my begonias
-start twittering [though I started this on Monday]
-and the biggest thing--REST!
I was quite tired after this vacation. Too much to do plus the terrible hot weather and several bouts of sinus headaches. I need another week off. 
[PS: The restaurant is on twitter now, @CafeBua. We starting off slow and been positng links to our lunch special. Will post more and come Fall hope to do some twitter-only promotion. If you are in the area or know someone that is. Let them know about our twitter or facebook.]

No comments: