Thursday, May 23, 2013

Lace Ribbon Scarf

I'm done! Just in time, right before my parents packed their last suitcase. Not sure if mom will use it or give it to a younger friend that does so much for them. Either way, whoever it goes to I hope they enjoy it and look great in it. I love how it came out. 


Picked a great yarn for this pattern--cotton bamboo from Lion brands. It had a perfect drape for this scarf. And it is soft and light perfect cool Hawaiian day or night.


The pattern, Lace Ribbon Scarf from Knitty.com was easy to remember but I got a little bored at end but it is a long scarf. Would like to make one for myself but I promised myself that I would knit myself a sweater next. Let's see how long that take. I hope the sweater is still in style by the time I'm finish it.

No comments: