Friday, May 3, 2013

I posted on the wrong blog . . .

See my Trader Joe Bounty on my Cafe Bua Blog. Here's the link. Hope the restaurant readers enjoyed the random post--14 views. Maybe I better step it up with more random posting for the restaurant. Haha! I don't even have time to post here. I know I live in a dream. :)

Read a couple of reviews about the dried kim chi [is it kim chi or kim chee], couple of comment of it being bland with the suggestions it would be better as a condiment or topping. Will have our review in about 2 weeks time. The parental unit will be arriving next Thursday. Then we are off to almost Canada for the weekend. 

Maybe some gardening picture coming soon as gardeners are coming to visit. I'm hoping my dad can help me rig up some kind of fencing thing to keep the critters out. 

No comments: